Tuesday, February 23, 2010

14 years


14 years ago today was the most important day of our lives. It's the day Derek and I got sealed in the Salt Lake temple for time and for all ETERNITY. Because of that most wonderful and amazing moment in our lives we have the certainty and knowledge that Wyatt will be ours forever. That Tyler, Emily and Hayley will be as well. I can't think of a greater blessing or gift than that. I feel so blessed to have the most amazing, compassionate and loving husband. He has been the rock and strength for me the past 2 years.
I have very vivid memories of 2 years ago on our Anniversary. Wyatt spent that day with us since he was still nursing. Those are some of the last sweet memories I have of our little boy. Little did I know just a couple weeks later Wyatt would not be in my arms anymore. I cherish those memories I had with him and look forward to the day when we will create many more with him. I knew how important that day was 14 years ago when we were sealed together forever but it sure hit home to me on March 13th when Wyatt passed to the other side. Happy Anniversary to my sweet heart. Thanks for 14 amazing years and I look forward to an ETERNITY more.


We are a Forever Family.

***I've added Derek and I's song to the blog..."Keeper of the Stars."

5 comments:

Eileen said...

What a beautiful bride and handsome groom! Congratulations. Thanks for sharing such beautiful words and thoughts.

Candi and Skeet said...

Andrea, Someone gave me the link to your blog today, I hope that is okay. I live to the north and lost my baby girl two years ago. I would love to be able to talk to you if you would email me at cprisbrey@yahoo.com. Your family is beautiful.

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary Andrea & Derek!

JJ said...

Happy anniversary!!

Jill said...

Oh I remember that day well. That's when me, Nat, and E pretty much followed you around everywhere. I thought you lived such a glamorous life. :) I love you guys! Happy Anniversary!