Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Photo's

Emily wanted to buy the spring pictures they took at school. I didn’t necessarily want to pay money for them, even though they were really cute. I promised her that I would take her sometime and take some pictures of my own. This past weekend my niece came to town and she is starting to learn about photography so we decided to take Emily and take some pictures of her. Emily loved it and it was fun to try different stuff. I learned a lot from my niece and got ideas of how to better take pictures. My niece has added some of the pictures she took on her blog called “Captured Moments.” I love how she took pictures of their flip flops. She got some really cute ones. I’ve added some of the many I took. I can’t wait to get an editing program so I can edit the pictures. Emily was a great little model for us. She is now wanting to learn how to take pictures so I let her use my old camera yesterday and she spent the afternoon taking pictures of the neighbor kids. It was really cute watching as she would come up with different poses for the neighbor kids. I think they enjoyed getting their pictures taken as well. I've only added a couple of her pictures but she took some really good ones.






Emily's photo's
Hayley and the neighbor boy

6 comments:

Melissa said...

what a little diva!

Marc and Megan said...

What gorgeous girls you have!! Well, really, your boys are equally as handsome. Such cute photos, though, of your girls here!

New Life in Utah said...

What pretty Photos! you guys did a great job.

Julie said...

THose turned out so dang cute! What beautiful kids you have! And I totally don't get the Spring picture thing at the schools. It drives me nuts. Like we want to see what our kid looks like 1/2way thru the year after spending a ton on the fall pics! :) These turned out much cuter! Great job!

Jill said...

Awesome! That was a lot of fun Andrea! Great pic of Hayley and "the boy!" I love it Em! :)

Neener said...

They are beautiful photos and what a beautiful post about the Savior. Love you lots