Thursday, March 5, 2009

Wyatt moments

I had 3 Wyatt moments today. Two while driving in the car and one in our backyard. I can't tell you much I have missed having these moments with butterflies the past few months. Today was a hard day and I was very grateful for this tender mercy. I just love the colors of this butterfly. All 3 I saw today were this kind of butterfly. I've never seen one like this before...it's simply beautiful! I love blue and brown together...those were the colors I was going to make Wyatt's room into when he got a little bigger. It was neat seeing a butterfly with those colors. While I was taking this butterflies picture it kept flying towards me...I had to duck a couple of times because I thought it was going to hit me in the head. I'm grateful for each and every moment that makes me feel Wyatt close. This was one of those moments.






Pretty blossoms

7 comments:

Robyn said...

Awesome pictures! Awesome butterfly! I am so glad you had that today. You are amazing! I am so glad that you are my friend. I wish you a million more "Wyatt Moments." Love You!

T.I.D.S.A.H. said...

Andrea - I love hearing about your Wyatt moments. That butterfly is absolutely beautiful. I don't doubt it at all that that was a true "Wyatt Moment". That little guy loves his mama. I sure love reading your blog, you sure help strengthen my testimony. I sure love you. Love Tonya

Marc and Megan said...

How beautiful, Andrea! There is no doubt that Wyatt is just as close to you as that butterfly today, wanting to be near you. I'm so glad you had these precious moments today... I think I might just need to slow down more and be more aware of these moments in my own life. Thank you for your wonderful example - you are a strength and an inspiration to me. Love you lots!

Jill said...

Beautiful pictures. I hope those moments keep on comin'. I think it's kind of funny how aggressive your little guy seems to be with those moments. :) That's not the first time you almost got hit in the head by a Wyatt butterfly. He loves you! I love you too!

Angela said...

Beautiful mercies! What a beautiful reminder of spring and new life. My thoughts are with you.
Angela
(Evan from Heaven's mom)

Bartel's said...

Hopefully there will be many more Wyatt moments now that the weather is getting better. I just read about Gracie on their blog & my immediate thought went to Wyatt. Tears are overflowing again. I have so much appreciation for the road you are traveling.
~Kristi

Neener said...

What a beautiful post with some lovely photos. Andrea, I think of you and your family all the time and pray you will continue to see Wyatt moments to help you through this week. Much love
Denine