Wednesday, May 21, 2008

"Swimming"





We have done a lot of swimming lately. It's been my escape from the house Also, to get away with the kids and spend some time together as a family. I struggle with spending too much time at home because there are memories everywhere I turn of Wyatt. Right now those memories can be painful because I miss him so much. It still doesn't seem real at times that he is gone. I'm doing a little better with being at home now but it's still hard. So, to get away for a little while we go swimming. Thanks again to mom and dad for the use of the condo and pools. Hayley can now swim some on her own. She is a little fish and loves it. She never gets tired of swimming. Tyler enjoys playing basketball in the water with Derek and Emily enjoys jumping in and seeing how far she can swim.











3 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow, Look at big girl Hayley. Your kids really are the cutest! I can't wait to get Addie and Hayley together again. Whenever I look at your blog, Addie always wants to see her cousins. Love you guys!

Jill said...

CUTEST PICTURES EVER!!! I'm glad to see you taking pictures of your kids. I know how you love that. :) I love it too! Hayley's growing up. Tyler's a Stud! Love the goggles Em! ha ha Love you Andrea! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

Elyse said...

Holy Cow! I can't believe Hayley can swim that well! Kayla always says she's swimming when she's in the bath-but hmmmmm it's not even close. We will have to work on that before we come to St. George in August. I loved the pic of Ty jumping in to dunk the ball-what awesome form!