Saturday, October 8, 2011

Girls Camp June 2011

I get to work with the youth in our church which I truly enjoy. This year for girls camp we were able to go to SLC and tour all the church sites. We did baptisms at the Salt Lake temple and served at the Humanitarian Center. We hiked to the top of Ensign peak and enjoyed the beautiful grounds at temple square. We got to hear from Elder Snow a general authority and enjoyed an evening at This is the Place State Park. It was a great girls camp...one of the best I've been on. Since I don't have permission to put pictures of the girls on here I did take some pictures of the beautiful flowers and some of the temple. This is my favorite temple. This is where D and I were married for time and for all eternity sealing our family together forever. Something I'm beyond grateful for.





On top of Ensign Peak.



On top of the Church Office Building

Our state flower...first time I've ever seen one. They were everywhere on our hike up Ensign Peak.


Geraniums are one of my most favorite flowers. Just couldn't resist not taking some pictures of this red one.




Love this amazing flower. Oh so beautiful!

No comments: