Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas!

(Not the best quality...a picture of a picture isn't the greatest)

Merry Christmas to everyone from us. Here is our Christmas card this year. We hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas. We as a family continue to be beyond grateful to our Savior Jesus Christ. We are so grateful for the HOPE he gives us that we will be with our Wyatt someday and that we will get to hold and love him again. He truly is the reason for the season!

I have sooooo much to blog about but haven't had a chance because of a few factors. We have been busy enjoying the season and doing our bags. The kids have been extra busy with concerts, performances etc. Also, Tyler is working on a Christmas present for me of putting all our home videos on DVD including all the home video we have of Wyatt. I can't even express how grateful I am to him for doing this for me. We have spent a lot of time the past few days watching videos and laughing and crying. I can't watch any video of Wyatt without crying. We continue to miss him. I'm grateful for the memories I did capture on film and they will be cherished all our lives. So, needless to say the computer has been occupied with burning all these videos. Hopefully after Christmas I can catch up with my bogging. Until then I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

This is something I added to our Christmas decor and gave to a few friends this year.

You can download a copy here. All you do is print it up and put it in a frame. Love it! Merry Christmas!

No comments: