Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I have a facebook account but I don't do much on it other than to wish someone happy birthday. I will sometimes check the status of others and whats happening in their life but I really don't spend much time on it anymore. Well, Sunday I happened to be on it and it was one of those days where I was aching for Wyatt more than most days so I posted this status.

Miss this guy...will the ache ever go away? I don't think so. Not until he is in
my arms again which on most days seems like an eternity. But I will continue on,
hoping for that wonderful day when my arms will not ache anymore and will be
filled with my sweet Wyatt again.




And I got so many sweet and kind comments. It just reinforced to me how many wonderful people there are and what goodness there is in this world. The ache for Wyatt will never leave until that day when he is in my arms again. And I wouldn't want it any other way. Though the ache is beyond hard it continues to show me how much I love him and how much he is truly missed each and every second of the day. So as I said before I will continue on with hope for the day when my arms are filled with my sweet Wyatt. Until then I'm doing my best to enjoy this life and what it has to offer. Though it can be most difficult at times there is much good to be found especially when we look for those simple things to be grateful for.

4 comments:

Robyn said...

You are so amazing, Andrea! I don't know how you do it. And you do it fabulously, too! I miss you. When are you coming up again? Steve and I were talking about coming down there. Hope you guys are well and having a great summer. I love all of your amazing photos!

Eileen said...

That is proof of all that is good with with World Wide Web! You are loved. By so many wonderful people.

Hil said...

Andrea-

I am new to your blog and read about your experience with your sweet little Wyatt. My heart goes out to you and I pray that you will continue to find comfort through the Plan of Salvation. We are so lucky to have that knowledge in our lives so that we can continue on in faith and hope.

I gave birth to our stillborn son, Michael, in November 2009 and I know the only thing that got me through was knowing that I would someday hold that sweet baby in my arms once again and have the chance to raise him someday.

Hugs and prayers being sent your way! You have such a beautiful family.

Alison said...

Thinking of you and sending you my love.

(Hugs)
Alison