Thursday, August 13, 2009

Off to 7th grade


Seriously? Could he be that old? Tyler started 7th grade today. It seems like it was yesterday that he was off to Kindergarten...now 7th grade? I'm going to miss him. I've enjoyed having him at home this summer. We have had a busy and fun filled summer. I love my Tylerman. He is such an amazing kid. Sometimes I wonder who the parent is. He is so mature and responsible for his age. There is a certain connection with a mom and her son. I'm so grateful I have that connection with both of my sons. Thanks Tyler for being so good to your grieving mom. I'm so grateful you are in my life. Love you!

4 comments:

Jill said...

7th grade?! Really?! Wow. Tyler is an amazing kid! I look up to him. You've got 4 great kids Andrea!

Jen said...

That is one handsome kid!

He reminds me so much of Ben--they sound SO much alike. WWWN and they could be best friend.

Natalie said...

I can't believe he is that old. I remember holding him when he was a baby. Good luck Ty with 7th grade. Wow! I really can't believe that.

Neener said...

Congrats Andrea, I can't believe we have teenagers.