Sunday, August 2, 2009

IHH Heart Walk

I know I've stated before that I belong to a heart support group. It's been such a blessing in my life to have support from those that understand the grief that I've experienced during the past year and 4 months. The Healing Hearts group is having their annual fund raiser on September 12th in Provo. It's a walk for Healing Hearts. Last year we were not able to attend but some of my family went and represented us in memory of Wyatt. Anyone interested in attending this year click here for more information. We are hoping as a family to be able to go to it. They will be remembering those angel children that have passed on and Wyatt will be one of those. Here are a few pictures from last years event.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Andrea- I so hope you can come to the walk this year. It would be so great to see you again! Thank you for all of your input and help in speading the news about the walk!!

Melissa

Jill said...

You know I'm there. That was a great experience last year. Can't wait to do it again.

carolyn q said...

I really hope that you will be able to attend this year too. It would make it all that much more special.
Though I don't comment often, I think of you all the time!
(Hugs)
Angel Hope's Mom