Monday, August 24, 2009

Back to School

Emily started school today. She is starting at a new school this year. I'm excited for her and the great possibilities it will bring to her. Part of the new school is uniforms and oh, they all looked so cute this morning. Here are a few pictures before she left and a couple at the school. Can't believe she is now a 4th grader. Oh, they grow up way too fast. I'm going to miss having her at home with me. Now it's just Hay and me at home. It's hard not thinking of how I should have an almost two year old running around. I'm not sure how I will handle it when Hayley goes to preschool in a few weeks. I guess I will have to cross that road when it happens. I sure continue to miss our little boy.


2 comments:

Jill said...

Emily is such a pretty little girl. I can't wait to take pictures of her in just a couple weeks. I'm sure it's so hard thinking about the things you'd be doing with Wyatt at home when the other kids are in school. I know he's right there with you. That's so hard Andrea. So. Hard. I love you, think and pray for you every day, and hope you feel that especially in those tough times.

Neener said...

What pretty picutres. You will have fun with Hailey. Take care of yourself and just take one day at a time. Miss ya.