Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day




Happy Fathers Day to some amazing men in my life. The above picture is one of my most favorite pictures I have of Wyatt. My parents were able to live by us during Wyatt's short life so they got many opportunities to hold him. I love this one of Wyatt sleeping so peacefully upon his grandpa's shoulder. I'm so grateful for my father and all he has done for me. For the wonderful example of being a hard worker, loving, kind and so faithful. He is so amazing and I feel so blessed to call him my father.
I'm also so grateful for Derek's father. He is the most kind, gentle and fun loving persons I know. I wish so badly I had a better picture with Wyatt and Derek's dad. There are so many pictures I wish I had. This one below was taken when Wyatt was blessed and Emily was baptized. The last picture is a picture of my sweet husband whom I feel so blessed to have in my life. I'm so grateful that he is the father of each of my children. He is the best dad and husband. And of course on this fathers day I'm extremely grateful to my Heavenly Father for all the tender mercies he sends my way. Happy Father's day to some incredible men in my life.
I love each of you!
Derek with his parents.

My dad holding Wyatt the day he was born.

The proud father. He simply adored his little "Rope".

3 comments:

carolyn q said...

Andrea,
Thanks for sharing the pictures. I think the dad's are the silent suffers of having their child pass. Society isn't as kind to them when they grieve as they are with women. At least they have family that understand.
I have a picture of Scott with Hope laying on his chest looking into his eyes. . it gets me emotional everytime I look at it.
(HUGS)

Jill said...

I had never seen that first picture of Grandpa and Wyatt. I love it. I hope you guys had a good weekend. Derek is an awesome dad. Love you guys!

Natalie said...

That is such a neat picture of Wyatt and Grandpa! Tell Derek happy Late father's day. I'm so glad you have him for support and to give you all the love you deserve. Love you all!