Friday, December 12, 2008

Wyatt's ornaments

Ornament from Angel Luke's mom.

We are so grateful for all the ornaments we have received for Wyatt's tree. They mean so much to us and will be cherished for years to come. Thank you to everyone that has given us one. We LOVE each and every ornament like we love each of you that have given us them. Here are a few pictures of the ornaments we have received so far.

I love going into his room because I get to have a "Wyatt moment" every time. I love it because I don't get to see real butterflies anymore.

As I was decorating for Christmas one night at the top of one of the boxes was this hat that Wyatt wore last year. I had to leave the room and spend a few moments crying. I just can't believe he is really gone.

The tree as of today.

4 comments:

Larsen said...

It is so beautiful!! I love it!

Eileen said...

Sooooo perfect! I love everything about it. And of course you have a knack for placement. I hope it brings some peace and warmth to your heart this cold winter.

Michelle Arnett said...

I looove this tree. It's beautiful. I love the framed pictures, And I especially love the tree topper. It's like Wyatt is the tree and he's wearing his hat. I hope this has brought him into your home during the holidays. Much love!

Jen said...

Andrea, I can't believe all your beautiful ornaments!! Holy cow! I hope you feel the warmth of the love that surrounds you and is represented in each one of those ornaments. You have done a wonderful job--what a perfect way to honor and remember sweet Wyatt. It's so touching. I am so sorry that he is not there--pulling all the ornaments off the tree and trying to fit a hat that he's outgrown onto his head--but I know he's watching you and loves you and feels your love. You have done a beautiful job.