Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Gratitude


My heart is overflowing with gratitude and I'm not sure how to express it fully. Thank you to so many people that have given us ornaments for Wyatt's tree. They are absolutely perfect. Each and everyone holds a special place in our hearts. I know so much thought and love went into each one and that means the world to us. They will be forever cherished. I feel such love flowing from his tree as I look at each ornament. It truly is a "TREE OF LOVE." Gratitude will fill our hearts each year as we dress Wyatt's tree and think of all the wonderful people that have helped us through one of the hardest years. How can we possible express our deep feelings of thankfulness for the kindnesses that so many have shown to us? I really don't know. So, please accept these words and know that we love each and everyone of you and are grateful you would share a part of yourselves with us and help make Wyatt's tree that much more special.

7 comments:

Em said...

I love all the ornaments! What a beautiful tribute to such an amazing little boy! Merry Merry Christmas to your whole family!
Heart hugs,
Emily

Jill said...

Beautiful ornaments. There is so much love and deep respect sent with each ornament. We love you!

Felipe and Erika said...

I am so happy you had a week of some relief. I have been praying that you would. I love you and think of you always. Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and I am in awe at your strength! YOu have such a strong testimony of the Plan of Salvation and you show great amounts of faith! I can't imagine what you are going through. I was so touched by your story I went through and read all of your posts. I remember the day "Good Things Utah" talked about Wyatt on his birthday I was watching and as Angie teared up so did I..I thought of your family and prayed for your family on that day. I even called one of my girlfreinds and told her how they featured Wyatt on his birthday...I was so touched by his sweet face. Never did I imagine that I would stumble upon your blog! Thanks for being such an example of faith, strength, hope and love! You are an inspiration!

Marc and Megan said...

I just wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you. We have loved the ornaments you sent to us. And, that talk you sent has been such a blessing. You have been an amazing blessing in my life! Thank you for all you've done! I hope Wyatt is extra close to you today.

New Life in Utah said...

Wow what a beautiful tribute. Every one of the ornaments are just perfect! Sending warm prayers and a hope for blessings your way. Happy Holidays

Neener said...

I received your lovely email picture and I just loved it. I have kind of kept away from the blog scene lately as it has been making me quite depressed. I just wanted to let you know I think of you often and I haven't mailed your ornament yet because I have still yet to find the perfect one. I know exactly what I want to get you and I won't settle for anything less. Lots of love. Hope your season went well.