Friday, December 16, 2011

Santa/Polar Express

 I love Pinterest and all the great ideas that are on there.  I saw an idea for the polar express with free printable tickets.  I decided that we would do that for one of our Christmas bags.  I put the polar express tickets into the bag along with some hot chocolate cups.  I then had them put their PJ's on.  While they were doing that I had D get the van running with the polar express music playing.  He had a hole punch to punch their tickets before they got into the van.  We then went to visit Santa at Tuacahn.  It was freezing cold that night.  Once we finally got to Santa, Hay sat on his lap and told him what she wanted for Christmas.  I then wanted a quick picture with the kids.  Ty being the teenager that he is didn't see the fun in that.  Santa picked up on that and had a good time teasing him while he was sitting next to him.  We had a good laugh.  We then went to the van and had hot chocolate and went on a drive to see all the beautiful Christmas lights.  It was a fun and memorable night.





No comments: