Sunday, December 4, 2011

Family Pictures 2011

This year I was debating on if I was going to do a Christmas card or not.  Last minute I decided I would and therefore our family picture had to be a last minute thing.  I got the tripod out and put it up in our backyard.  Not the most ideal situation but I think it worked out ok.  We had one of Wyatt's butterflies from his tree with us but for cropping purposes it didn't make it in the picture.  At that point I decided to put his picture in the corner.  That became our picture for our Christmas card.  Here are a few other pics I took.
 Hay was helping me get the tripod in the correct position. 










Pure JOY!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the photos! It's fun to see how blue Derek and Tyler's eyes are, and how much they look alike, too!

Maren & Danny said...

Wow- these turned out great! I am impressed with your tripod abilities :) Love the inset of Wyatt-so cute!