Thursday, November 19, 2009

Photo shoot with Emily part 1

Emily has been wanting to do a photo shoot for a while now. We finally found some time to do it today. It was our mother daughter date for the month. So fun for me and I'm so glad she wanted to do it. She is so easy to take pictures of. Here are just a few of the many I took. I still have a bunch more to go through. I will most likely have a part 2. I love photography! It's so fun learning something new. I never thought I would feel a passion for anything else after Wyatt died but I've found something I truly love and enjoy. It was so fun to spend some time with my sweet Emily. Now I've got to convince Tyler to go with me on a photo shoot...can't believe he will be turning 13 in just a couple of weeks. I can't believe I will have an official teenager...CRAZY!









7 comments:

Elyse said...

What a gorgeous girl!

Eileen said...

Nice work! What great therapy for you. And such a pretty girl.

Lisa said...

You are a great photographer. Emily's eyes are stunning, too! What a pretty color.

Jill said...

Such a pretty girl. Nice job on these! Looks great! Looking forward to Ty's shoot. :)

Gedge's said...

Gorgeous pics!!! You are an amazing photographer!

Neener said...

Oh Andrea, these are great and I know Sheye would just love them too. I love the close ups... are you using the 50mm 1.8f lens? They are cool on portrait close ups. I also like some of the editing.
I too have found and outlet with my grief and photography helps in every way. I am also glad we have other kids to help us through these times.
Love ya.

Marc and Megan said...

Andrea, thank you so much for the comment you left on my blog. You have been such an amazing friend to me through the last year or so. I count you as one of my sweetest blessings during such a painful time of my life. Thank you so much for all you've done for me!