Monday, September 21, 2009

More tears of gratitude

A couple of weeks ago while we were up north for the heart walk my niece took my kids on a secret photo shoot. She would not tell me what she was doing other than she wanted my kids dressed in white. This morning when we went to Wyatt's grave for breakfast I opened a package from her and this is what was inside. Along with a CD filled with many more amazing pictures and the incredible story behind them. I will post more pictures and share the story later. Until then I just wanted to share this beautiful picture. Again, many more tears of gratitude of have been shed today. Thank you Jill...can't even express how much these pictures will be cherished. Thanks to everyone for the sweet e-mails and comments left. I've been overwhelmed with gratitude today for the amazing, wonderful friends, family and people in our lives. Thank you for remembering us and our little Wyatt today. So many things to post...until later. THANK YOU JILLY!

*update: if you want to see some more of the amazing photo's she took click here to go to my nieces photography blog.

11 comments:

Marc and Megan said...

How precious and beautiful, Andrea! I'm so glad that you're being flooded with warmth and love. I hope that mixed in with all these physical arms holding you today, you'll also feel those of your angel son. Love you and thinking of you.

The Holland Family said...

Happy Birthday sweet little Wyatt! I hope you have had a good day Andrea. I'm thinking of you and your cute boy today. The pictures of your kids are amazing. I can't wait to hear the story behind them. All my love today. Love, Nicole

Robyn said...

What a beautiful picture!!! I can't wait to see it hanging in your house. Jill is so talented! I can't wait to hear all the details of your day.

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Happy Birthday, Wyatt. You are loved and missed and absolutely adorable. Your pain and your son are not forgotten, Andrea. I send my love.

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Wyatt! We love you and miss you. Love you all! You have all been in my thoughts and prayers. Love the pictures too. Good job JIlly and Larsen kids!!

Felipe and Erika said...

I've been thinking of you today:)

Randi Brook said...

These photos are absolutely incredible... they brought me to tears! Your children radiate the eternal love they have for each other... that is so special and beautiful!

JJ said...

You are in our prayers! We love you!

Alison said...

Dearest Andrea

These pictures are a capture of the eternal love that binds your family together...thank you for sharing something so special and close to your heart.
Through you I see that life has the possibility to be wonderful, even after losing a child and I learn from you how to become aware to the subtle presence of Daniel's spirit.


Hugs

Amanda Stevens said...

Hi Andrea,
Its Mandy. I cant find you in the phone book. Please call me @ 658-4821

Angela said...

Wow, such beautiful pictures....What a wonderful idea of including Wyatt in the family pictures! Your family is so loved!
sending love your way!
Angela