Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Wyatt's Tree


I have so much to blog about that it's a little overwhelming...Hawaii, Birthday party, Baptism, 16th birthday, Christmas, Elf on the shelf, etc. etc.   It's been such a busy and eventful fall but hopefully when January comes and things seem to slow down a bit I can catch up on it all.

I do need to post a few pictures of Wyatt's tree.  Such an emotional thing for me each year.  As we put it up and hang each and every ornament we think of each of you that contributed to his tree and that have helped us through such a difficult trial.  I labeled each ornament when I got it.  That way we could always remember who gave it to us and think of them as we place it on his tree each year.  We feel so blessed with abundance and are so beyond grateful for the kindnesses people have shown to us. There is GOOD in this world and Wyatt's tree is a symbol of that.

This year I decided to use all the white, gold, and silver ornaments for the front of the tree and then the colored ornaments on the back. I love how it turned out.  I also bought some fun little white squiggly things last year on clearance to add to it.  Love how fun it makes it.  Also, last Christmas my brother gave us some crystals from the Provo temple's celestial room chandelier that they were replacing.  I love them!  They make his tree sparkly and in the afternoon his room fills with Rainbows.  That has been such a tender mercy this year and so much fun.  Thank you Kurt and Shanna!

We miss our little boy and there isn't a day that goes by that we don't think of him but we know he is near and loves us very much just as we love him.  Our love is ETERNAL and I'm so grateful for that.  I do look forward to the day when I get to see him marvel at the Christmas lights and open gifts on Christmas morning. I do believe that I will get to do that with him and it will be the most wonderful thing ever.


 One of the crystals from the temple chandelier.
 A new ornament this year from some wonderful friends.  Love it!!!
Rainbows on the walls of Wyatt's room from the crystals.



2 comments:

Robyn said...

Love it! You are SO lucky to have crystals from the temple!! I want to get Kaylee a Chandalier for her bedroom. When we took her to the temple open house in Draper, when she saw the celestial room she said, "Oooh daddy, I want a light like that in my bedroom" When she gets her own room, I'm going to get her one.

ann from michigan said...

Love the tree, and the rainbow reflections...Happy New Year!!!!