Saturday, December 8, 2012

The Piano Guys

This is kind of a crazy picture but I wanted to remember that we went to see the lights by the Tabernacle before we went to the piano guys. The lights were really pretty they just did weird stuff to their eyes.

We got tickets to the piano guys about a year before it actually happened.  So, needless to say we were very excited when the actual day came. We as a family have been following the Piano guys for as long as they have existed.  I personally have followed Jon Schmidt for years.  So to be able to go to their concert was so fun for us.  It was a great concert that we won't forget.  I'm glad we got to go as a family.  I love music and I'm so grateful for it in my life.  Such a fun night to remember.
Em getting a piggy back ride from her brother.
All ready in our seats.  We were just a couple of rows from the stage.  Up close and personal.  Love it!


No comments: