Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween

I decided to make pumpkin pancakes for breakfast that morning. 
 We had a fun Halloween.  Hay was a witch and Em was a cowgirl then a Cheerleader.  Hay went with some friends trick or treating this year and last minute Em decided to go with a some friends as well.  D and I decided to go with a few friends out to dinner while the girls enjoyed trick or treating. Then we came home and handed out candy.  Ty had to work that night so he wasn't around until later. It was a fun night.  As always I think of Wyatt and wonder what he would have dressed up as.  He would have been at such a fun age.  It's heartbreaking at times when I think about those things.  He is missed every single day and especially on occasions like this.
 She dressed up as a cowgirl for school and then turned into a Cheerleader to go trick or treating.

 Pumpkin Pancakes
 Our cute witch


 I just love these shoes we got from a friend....so cute!









No comments: