Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas 2009

Wyatt's stocking and his gift to the family.
I didn't really take very many pictures of Christmas day. Not like me at all. I guess I took a break or I gave my kids a present. I think they get sick of my camera at times.
We had a good Christmas. After opening presents we had a yummy breakfast. The boys went golfing in the afternoon. Hayley and Emily played with their toys and I took a nap. We then went to my cousins house for a yummy dinner. All in all it was a good day. Of course we thought of Wyatt and ached for him and what we were missing out on not having a 2 year old in the house. It's hard not to think about what he would be doing and how he would have reacted to the magic of Christmas. The above picture is of Wyatt's stocking and the gift from him to the family. Yet, another tradition I started last year was to get something we could do together as a family and make it from Wyatt. The last two years it's been a game. We like playing games together and that is what the gift from Wyatt is all about...doing something fun together and hopefully creating fun memories as a family. I think Wyatt would want that from us. Here are a few of the not very good pictures I took that day.

Coming up the stairs...oh, the excitement!!

Hayley opening a present...love the hair!



Emily fixing her hair. :)


Tyler with his i-pod.
So many more posts to post..."The Forgotten Carols", New Years, Wyatt's grave(oh, so upset with the cemetery), a lovely butterfly apron, a butterfly blanket and much more.

No comments: