Thursday, November 8, 2012

Picture Wall

 I'm so excited about this picture wall that we just finished in our bedroom last night.  These are some of the few pictures we took in Hawaii and when I saw this idea on Pinterest I decided I wanted it in my room.  I wish I would have seen this idea before we left for Hawaii because I would have made sure we had a lot of vertical pictures.  Since I didn't, I had to stretch a few to make them work.

When I saw this idea I went onto the site of the person who did this and found out the place they had ordered their pictures from.  Each 8x10 picture was around $30. There was no way I would spend that much money on that so I searched and found the idea of getting art canvases and modge podging the pictures to the canvas.  Soooo much cheaper and I think it gives the same affect.  Now I'm looking for a cute thinner table to put underneath the pictures most likely a garage sale item or a DI item to refinish.  These pictures make me happy and bring back wonderful memories spent as a family.  Now I need to go through the zillion other pictures of our trip and post them on the blog.  There are so many that I think I will be making a separate book just for that trip.






3 comments:

Eileen said...

That is just. . . . . well, DELICIOUS! I love anything and everything that has to do with displaying lovely photos.
Well done!

Robyn said...

Oh My Goodness! I LOVE it! You are so talented. Come do one at my house!

Unknown said...

It is really praiseworthy.
This is a link