Monday, August 27, 2012

Washing Machine Stand Idea

 Our washing machine of 15 years was getting rust on our clothes.  We decided it was finally time to get a new one even though our old one was still washing great besides the rust.  Rust is hard to get off of clothing!  A couple of years ago I found this idea online for front load washers.  Instead of buying the stand that it sits on I had my hubby build this so I could put a few baskets under the machines.  It has worked great and I love it!  Our dryer is still running great so we will continue to use it until we have to get a new one.  I love not having to bend down for the clothes now.  Thought I would share this idea for anyone out there that would like to try.  Click here for the plans on how to build it.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Oh my heck! Only you Andrea. You are always so clever! I am so having Steve make me those! Now, if only he could get it done fast!