Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial day 2012

This is the first memorial day with Wyatt's bench in place. Thank you again to EVERYONE that helped us in getting his bench.  We continue to remember each of you as we visit his grave.  So grateful!  Also grateful for all those that have sacrificed everything so we can live in this free and wonderful country. 
 Love this flag!
Not too many butterflies around but this landed on our back patio for a long time this evening.  Usually by the time I get my camera for something like this it's gone.  Not this one.  It stayed around so I could take lots and lots of pictures.  Then it flew off.  I felt like it was a gift from my son. Wyatt continues to be aware of his family.  We love you and miss you Wyatt!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I cam across your blog randomely, I hit next blog and read the ones that catches my eye. I read about your son, Wyat (Did I spell his name right?) and I just wanted to say I'm sorry you lost such a beautiful boy. I cant imagine the pain your family went through, and is probably still going through, and I also loved all your summer activity ideas. :)

Danielle said...

It has been a little while since I have been here to catch up with your beautiful family and Wyatt.

His Bench looks so lovely. I can see many shared family moments with Wyatt.

Much loves

Dx