Monday, August 15, 2011

That time of year...

In our household it's that time of year...we started school today. I took pics of the kids this morning but haven't gotten around to posting them. I did take some pics of Hay's school supplies. I love school supplies....silly huh? But I do and I have all my life. It's one of the most exciting things about kids going back to school. So, it's always fun for me when I get to take my kids out to get their supplies.

Can't believe our summer is over already. This one was the fastest by far. It makes me sad but on the other hand I'm excited for another year of learning and having a constant schedule. My kids are at 3 different schools this year so that will make things exciting. I can't help to think that Wyatt would be old enough to start a preschool. It's hard to come home to a quiet house and not think of how it should be. I should have a 3 almost 4 year old running around with me. Someday, oh someday that will happened. I dream of that day often and how wonderful it will be to raise our little boy.



1 comment:

Gedge's said...

I was just thinking the same thing about my little one.. He would be in preschool this year. Know that you are not alone..