Sunday, August 12, 2012

Blog or not to Blog

I have been absent for many months now and I've debated for the past year if I wanted to continue to blog.  D and Ty are the ones that have encouraged me to continue.  Which for me was kind of shocking.  I had no idea they cared about it so much.  So, I updated fall and winter posts last March and then life got too busy again and now I have 6 months worth of stuff to update.  Hopefully, as school starts I will be able to incorporate some time each day to get caught up.  I do love getting this book each year that documents all we have done as a family.  In a way it's like our family journal. I have caught the kids looking through the different volumes and enjoying the pictures and reliving those experiences we have had.  Even though we do a lot of the same stuff each year it documents those traditions which I hope someday my kids will cherish.  We have had one of the busiest summers on record.  Lots of comings and goings and lots of posts for me to blog about.:) I have my work cut out for me but it will be good.  I will blog in chronological order of when things happened so some post will not be visible on the first page.  So if you are interested you will need to go to the bottom of the page and click on older posts.

Also, since this blog is dedicated to Wyatt I just need to say there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of our Wyatt.  I continue to miss him and will the rest of my entire life.  A part of me died the day he died.  Though I'm able to enjoy life again and it has gotten easier he is not forgotten and is in our hearts daily.  I feel he is not far from us and is aware of our family.  We love him and look forward to when we get to hold his cute little hands again and kiss his cute little cheeks.  

Last years volume from blog2print.com.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I enjoy your posts, especially since I don't live in Ivins anymore!

angee said...

Even though we don't know each other, I so enjoy your posts and have missed hearing your thoughts the last little while. You inspire me.

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!

Neener said...

I am glad you still blog. I feel as though a piece of me died as well when Tanner died. It is still a struggle after almost 6yrs now.
Your kids look fantastic. Best of luck on this year back at school.

Denine