Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sea World

We went to Sea World for 2 days and had a great time. The girls especially loved the pets show and enjoyed seeing a dog that looked just like Macie Mae. It made us miss her.
Pet show

I love Hay's face here....sure terror. I don't think she knew that big drop was coming. She actually went on it again which I was surprised.
Em with the dolphins. The dophin show was the best show there. We saw it twice.



My Wyatt moment that came at the perfect time. We had just sat through the dolphins show and sat right behind a little boy that was about the same age as Wyatt before he died. I sat and held back the tears as I looked at his cute and precious hands. Oh, how I miss Wyatt's hands. As we were walking out of the show the flower garden was right in front of us. I went over to it and this butterfly was there. I know Wyatt was letting me know that he is aware of my feelings for him and that he loves and misses us.Such a cool flower I just had to take a picture of it.
Feeding the seals was probably one of the funnest things the girls did at Sea World.








Ty was such a good sport and went on all the kiddie rides.



No comments: