Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Even if we are apart...I will always be with you.

I saw this on my friends blog. I feel like it was meant for me to read today. Thought I would share. She said "If Mia could have told me one thing before she left. I hope that it would have been this. " I would have to say the same with Wyatt.


"If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you.” Christopher Robin to Pooh

Just found these words to a Disney song...not sure yet what song it is but I loved the words...they went right along with this quote.

I will always be with you

Makes no difference where your road takes you to

Even if we're apart

Now we're joined at the heart

Though our moments may be gone

You and I will still live on

I will always be with you

I'll be by your side whatever you do

All the memories may fade

But the ones that we made

Are eternal as a star

Now I'm part of who you are

And I'll be there with you in the sound of your laughter

I'll be in the tears you cry'

Cause the way you and I have touched one and other

Doesn't end with goodbye

I will always be with you

Like a guardian-angel constant and true

When you're lost in the night

And you can't see the light

My love will see you through

I will always be there

You'll have me there

I will always be with you

I will always be with you

Like a guardian-angel constant and true

When you're lost in the night

And you can't see the light

My love will see you through

I will always be there

You'll have me there

I will always be with you.

9 comments:

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

He's so amazingly absolutely adorable.

Sheila said...

While I'm a middle aged, barren widow, I was drawn to read your post & very moved indeed.

May God richly bless you for sharing such deep, finely crafted words...
Blessings to you all...

Amanda Stevens said...

You continue to inspire through your journey Andrea, thanks for sharing with everyone the tender feelings of your heart through pictures and words.
I hope you are having a "good" day. I am preparing for Activity Days, making the Halloween snacks for preschool,Scout talent show and a move in two weeks. Micah was supposed to have his last Cross country meet but came down with that terrible flu. I have thought real hard about exercising for almost a week, havent made it. Balance, Balance, Balance! I think that is what amazes me about you. You really prepare and think about the meaningful events with your family. After all it is the little memorable things that are the most meaningful. Sometimes I feel like I am going from fire to fire. I count my blessings when I read to the little ones, have dinner ready before 5:30, keep up on the laundry and all the kids activities. I do feel fortunate for my family and wouldn't trade it for anything...not even for the time to put Fall decorations up before Thanksgiving or homemade costumes for Halloween sewn and created.
Thank you for letting me into a piece of your real yet beautiful world.

Natalie said...

I just heard that quote by Christopher Robins just the other day on a preview. It's amazing how the Lord sends his tender mercies to all of us. I pray he continues to bless you with them and that you will feel Wyatt always with you. Love you lots!

Liz said...

That song is "I Will Always Be With You" from All Dogs Go to Heaven 2. Those really are beautiful lyrics!

Teea Lamb said...

I love that quote! Right after Christopher Robin says that, Pooh says, "As long as we're apart together" which I also love. Thanks for sharing. :)

The Holland Family said...

I love the words to the song. I may have to steal from you now. I think of you often. You are so strong. Keep the faith girl. Love, Nicole

Melissa said...

You are amazing! Thank you so much for sharing this!

Alison said...

Daniel loved Winnie the Pooh and I always felt a sadness in we when Christopher Robin say good bye to Pooh. The last time I heard these words I still had Daniel and I was holding him, watching the movie with him.

So, this is also for me a very special post. Thank you.